Tuesday 13 November 2007

Finally had a night where I didn't have to stay up writing or researching... couldn't sleep anyway. My sleeping cycle is destroyed. Thankfully I saw something amazing in my insomnia. I live at the top of Headington Hill just outside Oxford city. Tonight, there was not a cloud in the sky until a thick fog rolled into town, but it enveloped Oxford first before rising up the hill. In those brief moments before it engulfed the house the fog actually smothered the ambient light from the city. For the first time in England, I saw the stars. They were just how I'd left them back in Kansas.

I know it may sound really cheesy and poetic, but it was a nice little moment for me. Goodnight. No pictures or video updates for tonight... go to bed! Although I hope you do enjoy the new Tabor inspired color (colour) scheme.

No comments: